We as Fountain Real Properties guarantee returns on your investment through Our Services which include:
Fountain Real Properties ltd offers a full range of brokerage services from single-family residential to large commercial properties. As investors, we understand the needs of those who are working to build a productive portfolio of income-producing assets. Our background as property managers gives us a leg-up because we understand property underwriting from the inside out.
We have the tools to assist you with the following:
- Analyzing a prospective property in terms of rent analysis
- Cash flow
- Return on investment
- Future value after strategic improvements are made.
We also have a network of professional contacts that can assist in the financing and acquisition of projects both large and small.
Fountain Real Properties ltd offers accredited investors the opportunity to invest with us as partners in properties.We create partnerships and co-invest with you.Our investments range from moderate reposition, an active overall management strategy to improve operations or a combination of both.
The typical strategy we pursue is multi-family value-add in the 200,000-10,000,000-million-dollar price range.Our focus is in the markets major cities and Municipalities of Uganda, where we already have established relationships. Kampala, Entebbe, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Soroti, Gulu, Lira, Masaka, Mukono, Kasese and Ishaka are the primary markets of interest. The properties we look for exhibit management or operational problems, require physical improvements or suffer from capital constraints, thus creating opportunity for upside and long term equity appreciation.
If you would like to learn more leave us your contact information and we will be happy to contact you with more information.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Why hire us as your Property Managers
Fountain Real Properties ltd offers high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is being Present to Guarantee Returns on your Investment. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management
- Single Family,Condominium Apartments and Arcades.
- Flat Monthly Fee: 10% of collected rent (minimum sh:500000)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements prepared for owner’s accounting.
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Supervision of Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
- Single Family Houses & Apartments
- Tenant Placement
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- Ugandan-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 10% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee to be discussed for each unit rented out (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
Yea! This' who we are
With building maintenance , it can be easy tasks if followed up on and planned out correctly. If you leave any part of the building maintenance undone or not looked at for a while, then it could be potentially some hard work ahead of you if something does go wrong. for Properties For Sale In Kampala Keeping up on building maintenance will prevent something minor becoming something major.
Land title transfer to your preferred names:
We effectively handle transfer of certificates of title into new owners' names. This process includes payment of duties. These duties are; stamp duty, which is 1% of the value attached to the property by the government valuer. This is payable directly to Uganda Revenue Authority. There still are registration and valuation fees among others. This process takes us between seven and fourteen days to accomplish. The taxes that you pay depend on the size and location of the property. We work on all types of land; mailo, freehold and leasehold.
Registration of caveat for clients
A caveat is an official instrument that is used to forbid any further transaction on a given land title. This is very important especially for people staying abroad. With your instruction, we can register a caveat against your title to avoid any unauthorised person from carrying out any transaction, giving security to your property.
Removal of mortgage
A mortgage is registered against a title by a financial institution with a financial claim on the property. After you have settled the financial issues with that institution, we help you in removing the mortgage, making your title freely available to you for any use or transaction.
To get Instant professional advice on the above, please contact us.
Your Visit is very important to us!
Over the last decade the Ugandan property market has become extremely volatile having to withstand factors such as rapid economic and legislative change, affecting among others, property valuation, planning, property development, finance and land use. At Fountain Real Properties Ltd we strive to provide innovative and constructive solutions to property valuations in these ever-changing circumstances.
We provide a full spectrum of property valuations, advice, and related services to a range of reputable clients including private individuals, financial institutions, insurance brokers, attorneys and property developers. Our services to corporate clients include all aspects of the valuation of income producing properties and related services.
Fountain Real Properties specialises in all aspects of residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial property valuations including advice on property development and the feasibility thereof. Advice is readily available on the governing ordinances, laws and regulations affecting townships, zoning, land usage, expropriations and related matters. As part of our business model we have secured and incorporated sufficient resources to handle large volumes of transactions.
We believe that our depth of knowledge, comprehensive support structure, experience and expertise place us in an ideal position to deliver timely and accurate valuations. The quality of services already rendered and our success, bear testimony to our unique and dynamic performance.
We strive to continuously build on our professional relationships with clients where a foundation of trust, dedication and quality service is our top priority.
STAFF & FACILITIES:
All our offices are fully computer-supported and e-mail accessible.
ADVICE ON PROPERTY
- Residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural valuations
- Valuations for insurance purposes
- Estate Valuations
- Municipal Valuations
- Feasibility studies
- Advice on property developments
- Due diligence investigations
- Compiling of valuation rolls
- New development valuations
- Expert advice on property related matters
- Municipal value objections
- Business valuations
- Intellectual property valuations
- Law on property valuation
- Law on property valuation
- Valuation of assets held by a family trusts, companies and pension funds
- Balance sheet replacement values
- Acquisition and Alienations of Properties
- Capital Gains Tax
- Assets and asset register verifications